Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renosay

Please Advice On Cj Ambience

hi lynn,

i'd seen his project existing b4 n was convinced tat his team's workmanship is there.

also i'm comfortable w him n pricing wise, he did reduce a bit for me.

just signed with him abt 1week+ ago.

good luck!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi chan,

those were words of wisdom. We look for ID is because we want someone to help us with the design and coordinate the work flow.

If not, we might as well look for some direct contractors and play the coordinator role ourselves.

Since we are spending that money to get someone to do that for us, he or she jolly well must do it well.

So apart from the designing part, how is your ID's service & attitude? We are seriously considering using him.

We are in the bargaining part. So before we lay anything black & white, we really want to make sure we are getting a good one.

Any review will be greater appreciated.

thank you,

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Agree. We thought of going with the contractor option initially but couldn't devote the time and energy to "project manage" the entire renovation.

Like any project, there'll always be situations when things go slightly wrong or expectations were not fully met. Fortunately, there were situations where Adrian himself wasn't quite convinced about certain areas in the carpentry (some weren't even obvious to us), but decided to rectify them anyway.

Overall, our experience was a pleasant one.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Hello Sexy folks!

Miss the sexy one? Well, the sexy one was away for some “sexy personal” affair, he he he!!! Came back over the weekend.

The sexy one was very content with the ID’s service, he he he!!! He really did a good job satisfying the great sexy one… My sexy apartment is nicely done up already! Will post the finished photos once capture them in my sexy pink camera.

Read up some posts I missed while I’m away. Seems like there is some kind of concern on pricing. Just to share my view. He certainly is not the kind of ID who can provide really super low quote. I picked 7 companies from this forum and approached them for a quote. He was the fourth one I visited. I felt all reasonable prices shouldn’t be too far away from the rest. Anything a lot lower or a lot higher, that is not sexy. Also, I’m not able to monitor the progress closely myself as I’m kind of busy with being sexy. I really need some sexy folks who are really sexily serious about their work and services. He he he!!! These 7 IDs are quite sexy too, but their design ideas not sexy enough for me. I did try to communicate his idea with some other IDs but they can’t seem to read my sexy mind… 

To me, that extra dollar is well spent when I can be carefree during the renovation process. I’m talking about serious services, attitude and being responsible. He is always ready to spot any flaw created by his workers and rectify them even before I point out any to him. That is the sexy things I got for that extra dollar.

Honestly, I did thought of saving a bit of my sexy money initially. Saw some good comments on a certain contractor in this forum too. However, I couldn’t even communicate well with him and in the end, I can’t even get my quote… That is not sexy…

I must show my appreciation to all the dear sexy folks here who have posted, especially the sexy moobat. Mmmuackkk!!! Did he also provide you with that high quality service? If he did, I’m sure you enjoy every bit of it! Hehehe!!!

Any Sexy ones using his sexy service yet? If you are 1 of them, you know what I mean by correct service, attitude and being responsible. Anyone agree?

Stay Sexy!!!

Muack!!!

agree with u bro MSS. end of e day, when we part w our hard-earned (sexy $$ in ur case :P), we must also feel comfortable.

if u guys have spoke to Adrian of CJ before, u'll knw what I and bro MSS (+ few more others here) mean.

i almost signed with adrian. have to say he's very nice to talk to and will give ideas on how to improve the design. if we had a little more budget, would have sign up with him. his prices ain't the cheapest but i would say it's reasonable.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum :rolleyes: , just went to CJ and met Adrian last evening. He really did proposed many great ideas. In fact, I think these idea might even burst my budget as he didn't ask me what is my budget :unsure: . Wonder did he do the same to everyone... Among all those Id we visited, his idea is really the most attractive to us but really worry about our pocket. Can anyone advice? :unsure:

Hi Sexy,

Strongly agree with your view. Adrian is really very patient and nice so far. Hope my reno progress is as enjoyable as yours.

Anyway, we have finalised our start date. It will be on 16th of this month. Pray everything will goes well.

Thanks,

Ahweewee

Lots of good feedbacks about Adrian, could anyone PM his contact to me?

Can show more pictures?

it all depends on how comfortable u r with that ID u r talking to. for me, i'd been to at least 10 n most of them i'm quite comfortable with.

but ultimately u'll have to choose 1. so i'd advice u to talk to them a few more times n then make ur decision form there.

for me, 1 thing i noticed is that Adrian does not push u into a decision. he'll happily listen to ur requirements, give u ideas n then work out

an itemised quote for u to digest.

Lots of good feedbacks about Adrian, could anyone PM his contact to me?

Can show more pictures?

Hi bklin,

PM-ed you Adrian's contact.

:)

Hi everyone!

Finally, some photos to share. We're in the process of 'slowly moving' into our new home. Hopefully before our wedding next month!

dbl349.jpg

----------

20rvlex.jpg

----------

2ziu2xs.jpg

----------

ic6xy1.jpg

----------

t0s0uv.jpg

Hi Moobat,

Warmest wishes to your wedding! Your place is amazing!

Great job from your ID!

I felt so excited about mine too! Hope to achieve similar result like yours!

Thanks for the post!

Ahweewee

Thanks Ahweewee!

Got to give Adrian the credit, especially in his space planning skills. Our 4-room flat is ridiculously small, so it was quite a challenge.

Remember to share your experience okay? :)

Cheers!!!!

Picture022.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Will keeping posting till completion!

Thanks,

Ahweewee

Wah Ahweewee,

Great to see you start your reno, will stay tune for your updates on your reno progress.

Mine actually also start this monday. But due to my current tenant, I have to postpone it till next monday.

Really look forward to start on next monday provided the tenant shift out in time.

Feels great to have a friend who is doing here reno at the same time.

Can share thing here and there.

Happy!

Lynn