Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahberden

Grohe Vs Hansgrohe

Wow... thanks for the tip!! Will go down and check it out. :sport-smiley-004:

I bought my Hansgrohe items from a retailer @ Nehson Building. (You can get the actual location from www.hansgrohe.com.sg)

For the 5 items i wanted, they cost about $1.2k based on the list price:

Park Mall offered a 20% discount.

Nehson Building offered a 25% discount. Ended up paying $900 inclusive of GST.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow... thanks for the tip!! Will go down and check it out. :D

You're welcome! :)

My mixers are the Talis E2 series also...

Bought the raindance for my master toilet :dunno:

max, i was in balestier looking for marble and found this shop also sells hansgrohe and grohe, they do have a promo on certain series of the handsgrohe, was not paying attention, it's better you call them and check and compare price. I think the promo one is last sesson stock, but sill go wat.

The company is Home & bathroom Building Products Pte Ltd

Tel: 62534655

Look for Lily Pek. :dunno:

Wow... thanks for the tip!! Will go down and check it out. :D

Last season? Who would mind?? These items will last for years!! Thanks a lot... will definitely go check it out.

max, i was in balestier looking for marble and found this shop also sells hansgrohe and grohe, they do have a promo on certain series of the handsgrohe, was not paying attention, it's better you call them and check and compare price. I think the promo one is last sesson stock, but sill go wat.

The company is Home & bathroom Building Products Pte Ltd

Tel: 62534655

Look for Lily Pek. :dribble:

All my bathroom taps/mixers/showers are from Hansgrohe. Seriously, i dunno the diff between Grohe & Hansgrohe but i do know that the raindance is good. I like the massage jets! I think its Raindance Air or something like that,right? We bought ours back in 2006 for abt $700+? Not sure abt the price now. The mohd sultan main branch do have a wide range of choices. :good:

Edited by elven_princess

Finally bought a Hansgrohe Talis E series bath mixer from the Balestier shop. It is an old design and they are phasing it out with the cheaper E2 series but we like it... so pay lor. Got a decent discount since it was the last piece.

Anyways... now considering the basin tap mixer from Focus E series, which we heard is made in China. Can anyone share your experience on the Focus (made-in-China) series? Wonder if it is in anyway inferior in the mechanism.

It is definitely cheaper... but we won't want to compromise if it is inferior to the German made series. Guess it should be ok, right? It is carrying the Hansgrohe brand so we assume it must be up to standards.... no?

good for you, happy that you found what you are looking for. Hansgrohe has a plant in china but am not sure what they do there.

I suspect, they must have the necessary QC, otherwise spoilt the brand liao.

Finally bought a Hansgrohe Talis E series bath mixer from the Balestier shop. It is an old design and they are phasing it out with the cheaper E2 series but we like it... so pay lor. Got a decent discount since it was the last piece.

Anyways... now considering the basin tap mixer from Focus E series, which we heard is made in China. Can anyone share your experience on the Focus (made-in-China) series? Wonder if it is in anyway inferior in the mechanism.

It is definitely cheaper... but we won't want to compromise if it is inferior to the German made series. Guess it should be ok, right? It is carrying the Hansgrohe brand so we assume it must be up to standards.... no?