Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joeylin

Massimo

About 2 weeks ago, my hubby and I decided to do some window shopping for a sofa set for our new home though it will only be ready for occupancy March 2008. We went to the new IFC, Evov Living, Air Division and also Massimo (Kilang Branch).

At this branch, a pleasant lady named May served us. Amongst all the places we visited, we were very impressed with the quality and range of products of Massimo. However as were only gonna TOP in March, we wanted to take some time to decide and were pleased when May did not resort in pressure tatics to make us place an order.

However, as Massimo was having a special discount of 15% due their winning of the Singapore Prestige Brand, we didn't want to lose out on a good deal and decided to pay a visit to their Ubi showroom. While I had said that May at the Kilang showroom was nice, I can only say that the Sales Executive named Andre was wonderful. He was very professional yet warm in his deposition and his knowledge in terms of Massimo's products and the furniture industry as a whole was excellent.

He was very patient and even gave us advice as to how to match colors and our items to the sofas he is selling. (We found that his advice actually co-incides with the advice of our highly paid and highly acclaimed designer!)

It was through this wonderful shopping experience that we decided to place an order for a sofa with Massimo though our place will not be ready till next year. In this way we managed to take advantage of the special discounts offered.

I have seen another post by whereby the Sales Person of this Ubi showroom was well spoken of. Maybe it is the same Sales person too?

It is definitely a breath of fresh air to meet such good standards when there have been many bad experiences by others in certain furniture companies. It is no wonder that Massimo has been awarded the Branding award. They definitely deserve it.

It is unfortunate that massimo deals only in sofas and some beds. If not, I would be more than happy to buy the rest of my furnishings ie Dining tables etc from them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
About 2 weeks ago, my hubby and I decided to do some window shopping for a sofa set for our new home though it will only be ready for occupancy March 2008. We went to the new IFC, Evov Living, Air Division and also Massimo (Kilang Branch).

At this branch, a pleasant lady named May served us. Amongst all the places we visited, we were very impressed with the quality and range of products of Massimo. However as were only gonna TOP in March, we wanted to take some time to decide and were pleased when May did not resort in pressure tatics to make us place an order.

However, as Massimo was having a special discount of 15% due their winning of the Singapore Prestige Brand, we didn't want to lose out on a good deal and decided to pay a visit to their Ubi showroom. While I had said that May at the Kilang showroom was nice, I can only say that the Sales Executive named Andre was wonderful. He was very professional yet warm in his deposition and his knowledge in terms of Massimo's products and the furniture industry as a whole was excellent.

He was very patient and even gave us advice as to how to match colors and our items to the sofas he is selling. (We found that his advice actually co-incides with the advice of our highly paid and highly acclaimed designer!)

It was through this wonderful shopping experience that we decided to place an order for a sofa with Massimo though our place will not be ready till next year. In this way we managed to take advantage of the special discounts offered.

I have seen another post by whereby the Sales Person of this Ubi showroom was well spoken of. Maybe it is the same Sales person too?

It is definitely a breath of fresh air to meet such good standards when there have been many bad experiences by others in certain furniture companies. It is no wonder that Massimo has been awarded the Branding award. They definitely deserve it.

It is unfortunate that massimo deals only in sofas and some beds. If not, I would be more than happy to buy the rest of my furnishings ie Dining tables etc from them.

I echo your comments. Bought my sofa from Massimo and the whole experience was pleasent, hassle free ans totally satisfying. The quality of the sofa is great too.

Even the delivery man were friendly :(

Yep, fully agree that May is very friendly and pleasant. We visited the Jalan Kilang branch 5 times before finally deciding to place our order. Each time, we were served by May. She was very patience with us, absolutely no pressure at all on us to buy.

Our sofa will be delivered this coming thur, really cannot wait for it to come. :dunno:

Hi,

can tell me the exact address (which building)? i am looking for sofa & quite urgent, thanks!

Yep, fully agree that May is very friendly and pleasant. We visited the Jalan Kilang branch 5 times before finally deciding to place our order. Each time, we were served by May. She was very patience with us, absolutely no pressure at all on us to buy.

Our sofa will be delivered this coming thur, really cannot wait for it to come. :sport-smiley-018:

Yeah fully argee, we just order a set of sofa frm massimmo too... May serve us.. she is very patient and professional in her service...

above 2k

i went there at kilang branch yesterday. they are actually closed on mon-tue, but yesterday they are doing filming for home decor survivor, that's why i still can go in, lucky....if not then trip wasted. i like their sofas but unfortunately out of my budget.

i agree with their service level, they have great service.

what is the price range @ massimo?

We bought our 2.2m light beige sofa from them as well, for around 2.1k (that was almost 1.5 yrs ago, even before the website was established). Forgot her name (not sure if she's called May) but the lady boss who was pregnant at that time, was really so patient with us. Delivered the sofa, together with our rug on dates as promised. Sofas are largely customisable and of good sturdy quality, and any light stains are easily removable by magic sponge or glass cleaner. No regrets till now.

sofahn7.jpg

Edited by compassvale

above 2k

i went there at kilang branch yesterday. they are actually closed on mon-tue, but yesterday they are doing filming for home decor survivor, that's why i still can go in, lucky....if not then trip wasted. i like their sofas but unfortunately out of my budget.

i agree with their service level, they have great service.

We went on 26th around 1pm to kilang branch, but when we went in, nobody serve us leh, we hang around for 10mins, keep trying on some of the sofas and waiting for someone to come and serve us, but the people there thought we invinsible one leh.. There is 1 lady at the counter, she only pop her head up to check whether we are still there anot.. I saw one sofa i really like, i sat there for some time, waiting for her to come so that we can check the price with her, but she never came, end up we both decided to leave..

Frankly speaking, i appreciate the time to walk around without being bug by salespeople, but at least someone should be there went we need them right?

After that we went to Lifestorey @ Great World and got our sofa there..

I think they display the same items though in different upholstery. Depending on individual preferences, I opted buying at the Ubi one because of the excellent service by the Sales guy there.

In fact, my sister and her husband went down last weekend at their Ubi side. Saw the same sales guy and said the same thing about his excellent service. She told me that he was at one time serving few groups of people and at no time did he show any impatience, nor did he seem overwhelmed by the crowd. In fact, he was just as pleasant and patient even with the few groups of customers asking for his attention at the same time.

I guess you won't face the same problem if you go to Ubi as he is really attentive without being pushy.

Hope I answered your queries?

Joey