Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oOkatOo

Home Sweet Home @ Compassvale Link

Icic... We'll be getting someone to see the Fengshui for our new house too. My house will have full-length windows too, maybe for the bedrooms as well. My mum insisted tat i've to do window grills for the low part of the windows too cos she's worry about the safety of her previous grandson (hahahah, my son is 4yrs next yr).

Yah old people very concern about safety for their gradson/daughter. I've got a daughter(6yrs) & a son(4yrs), got to let them knw & educate them constanly & very frequently when they are young, the rest is up to you.

This is my floor plan you requested

FloorPlan.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Icic... We'll be getting someone to see the Fengshui for our new house too. My house will have full-length windows too, maybe for the bedrooms as well. My mum insisted tat i've to do window grills for the low part of the windows too cos she's worry about the safety of her previous grandson (hahahah, my son is 4yrs next yr).

wow... getting a fengshui advice quite ma fan one lei... but sometimes its no choice, i tried getting some advice too. end up i got hard time to get what i want in the ID part.. lucky my ID that i engage is patient enuf to bear with me on all the alteration... kekeke...

:dunno:

wow... getting a fengshui advice quite ma fan one lei... but sometimes its no choice, i tried getting some advice too. end up i got hard time to get what i want in the ID part.. lucky my ID that i engage is patient enuf to bear with me on all the alteration... kekeke...

:bangwall:

Agree with you on that, you u really want to see fengshui, u must bear with some items or place need to replace or hacked or adjusted or colors etc. Lucky for me little things to be done & tolerate. Like color for my childrens room, very green i dont like but for their own benefit and for my $$$ spend listen lor wat to do....

Haizzzzzzzzzz, :(

Was very upset after reading some of the feedback about Co'zy.... Paid about 1.3k for the deposit already, especially when the whole set already beyond my buget, i'm looking forward to something really nice and worth the price! this is my 1st purchase for the new house and already so disappointted liao :(

i felt so hopeless! Think my hubby going to kill me if the bedframe dun come out right!!! :bangwall:

Jus few days after the purchase and i'm regreting now... i dunno if i should jus wait and see (maybe they aren't tat bad as wat ppl said or??????) sob sob...

Pray hard for Me!

Haizzzzzzzzzz, :(

Was very upset after reading some of the feedback about Co'zy.... Paid about 1.3k for the deposit already, especially when the whole set already beyond my buget, i'm looking forward to something really nice and worth the price! this is my 1st purchase for the new house and already so disappointted liao :)

i felt so hopeless! Think my hubby going to kill me if the bedframe dun come out right!:yamseng::yamseng:

Jus few days after the purchase and i'm regreting now... i dunno if i should jus wait and see (maybe they aren't tat bad as wat ppl said or??????) sob sob...

Pray hard for Me!

Well after knowing the negative feedbacks from some of the members here, indeed was very upset but my hubby said jus as long as the finished product is ok then i should not get so bother by the $. We got the bed cos our little boy Zavier like to sleep with us and hubby think tat getting a platform bed is easlier since we can jus add a mattress for him to sleep with us...

Edited by oOkatOo

Finally got the keys to our new home :yamseng:

Entrance View:

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

Dining/Kitchen Entrance:

DSC01795.jpg

Kitchen View:

DSC01806-kitchen.jpg

Master Bedroom:

DSC01799-Master.jpg

Edited by oOkatOo

Hi OO

Dont let pples negative feedbacks dampened your spirit lah.

What you hubby say is correct, so long you and your hubby is happy with the finished products, then all will be fine.

Good luck and be happy always!:dancingqueen:

HAPPY

Well after knowing the negative feedbacks from some of the members here, indeed was very upset but my hubby said jus as long as the finished product is ok then i should not get so bother by the $. We got the bed cos our little boy Zavier like to sleep with us and hubby think tat getting a platform bed is easlier since we can jus add a mattress for him to sleep with us...

My little boy Zavier

n7203474763983147935zt6.th.jpg

The 1st Layout plan i've received so far, feel free to comments. :dunno:

blk273ccompassvalelinkpgs3.th.jpg

Hi Kat,

Personally whd prefer the option 2 layout for the kitchen. In that case, whoever is staying @ BR 3 will not find his/her way 'blocked' when walking out from the rm if there happened to be ppl using the dining table. Then you can have extra workspace in the kitchen because the entrance is shifted nearer to the service yard. In option 1's kitchen, that space is wasted. Can't build anything there as it'll obstruct the entrance to the service yard... :rolleyes:

yes yes totally agree with skywolf

in fact, if you are not a heavy cook, can consider having a half wall for the kitchen

and turn the dining table into some sort of counter top !!

Hi Kat,

Personally whd prefer the option 2 layout for the kitchen. In that case, whoever is staying @ BR 3 will not find his/her way 'blocked' when walking out from the rm if there happened to be ppl using the dining table. Then you can have extra workspace in the kitchen because the entrance is shifted nearer to the service yard. In option 1's kitchen, that space is wasted. Can't build anything there as it'll obstruct the entrance to the service yard... :sport-smiley-004:

Hmmm, wat do u think if i hack the kitchen entrance and have a open kitchen concept? :dancingqueen:

Hmmm, wat do u think if i hack the kitchen entrance and have a open kitchen concept? :P

Like what Apple mentioned, if you are not a heavy cooker. :P