Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binzz

Sweet Sweet Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Binzz

Thanks for letting us view your hosue yesterday night.. your house really looks great!! Love your foyer light!!:)

Now we got a better idea to do up the sliding door for kitchen le.. :furious:

Will invite you to our house when we start our reno ya.. and like wat you say maybe can monitor the reno progress for us huh.. hahahaha :angry2:

Edited by jasch

Hi BINZZ

Will you be in your house this fri evening?

I will sms XLAN to see her unit...and if possible, can I sms you too to see your unit.

If not free, it is ok for me.

HAPPY

Hi Binzz

Thanks for letting us view your hosue yesterday night.. your house really looks great!! Love your foyer light!!:)

Now we got a better idea to do up the sliding door for kitchen le.. :furious:

Will invite you to our house when we start our reno ya.. and like wat you say maybe can monitor the reno progress for us huh.. hahahaha :angry2:

Hi BINZZ

Will you be in your house this fri evening?

I will sms XLAN to see her unit...and if possible, can I sms you too to see your unit.

If not free, it is ok for me.

HAPPY

Happy, probably not able open house for view this week or next week liao, yesterday was the last for the time being.. Next week will be shifting in and somemore we cannot take leave from our work, so most prob, after we settled down first.. Sorry everyone.. :)

But will put in more pics for your to see ya... :furious:

Hi BINZZ

It is ok.

Yeah, hope to see more pics....

Good Luck!

HAPPY

Happy, probably not able open house for view this week or next week liao, yesterday was the last for the time being.. Next week will be shifting in and somemore we cannot take leave from our work, so most prob, after we settled down first.. Sorry everyone.. :)

But will put in more pics for your to see ya... :furious:

Binzzz...

heehee wow soo heng arh... me n jasch manage to see it heehee.. thanx for showing us ur home.

heehee i actuali expect to see a full furnish home leh heehhe...maybe nxt time lah :)

i will invite u to my hse oso after reno :) as for the bead curtain, if ur friend or anyone happen to go bangkok, can ask them to buy. real cheap there, my sis in law bought a few for her hse.

Any pic to show me...I might go bangkok after cny....

Binzzz...

heehee wow soo heng arh... me n jasch manage to see it heehee.. thanx for showing us ur home.

heehee i actuali expect to see a full furnish home leh heehhe...maybe nxt time lah :)

i will invite u to my hse oso after reno :) as for the bead curtain, if ur friend or anyone happen to go bangkok, can ask them to buy. real cheap there, my sis in law bought a few for her hse.

Binzzz...

jazznpop,

if fully furnished maybe cannot invite so many pple come and see loh.. cos i am super duper untidy and lazy :) .. Err, pics to replace la, paisei paisei.. :dunno:

Its the foyer.. The kitchen sliding door is up!:unsure: Love it.. :)

Door open...

View from the kitchen..

Hi Binzz,

Is yours a 4rm flat? Cos I dont know why my ID keep insisting that he cant do a sliding for my kitchen door becos of the circuit breaker box at the wall... arghhh

binzz, I am very impressed with what your ID has done for your wall panelling and kitchen entrance. Very chic. You mentioned that your FSM recommended glass door for your kitchen entrance because of the need for light penetration from the living room. It looks like glass inside the kitchen, but the outside is laminate, right? How's the light penetration possible? Pardon my questions. I am curious.

keheheh c when i got to to my brother's place i will take. its is similiar to those that has been posted earlier lor..

Any pic to show me...I might go bangkok after cny....

Hi binzz,

Hehe, went to your unit yesterday around to take a look,

but couldn't see.. guess u all were busy inside :yamseng:

But from outside it looks nice nice :)

Hope to be able to take a look soon :)

8|

binzz, I am very impressed with what your ID has done for your wall panelling and kitchen entrance. Very chic. You mentioned that your FSM recommended glass door for your kitchen entrance because of the need for light penetration from the living room. It looks like glass inside the kitchen, but the outside is laminate, right? How's the light penetration possible? Pardon my questions. I am curious.

Err, ChunkyMonkey, i think the light penetration is my neighbour, Jasch, not me... :)

Thanks, we love the sliding door also.. But there is a slight flaw which cannot blame the carpenter, the sliding is not inline with the foyer feature wall, can't close fully, if to choose to close fully, the whole sliding door will have to be slanted..

Hi binzz,

Hehe, went to your unit yesterday around to take a look,

but couldn't see.. guess u all were busy inside :P

But from outside it looks nice nice :D

Hope to be able to take a look soon :D

:bangwall:

Err, u are the couple who came to ask whether can see anot ah? Sorry, cos yesterday the carpenter was busy touching up, the house very very messy and dusty, so cannot let anyone in.. Was so surprised that the carpenter change the whole door covering the HHS, but to do 1 door take quite some time as they need to re-measure the distance between the laminate and SS stripe and to match both sides and yet they change the whole door... The design looks very simple, but its not easy to do the real thing..

Kudos to the carpenter and my ID.. :bangwall:

We really love the final product.. :dunno:

Hi Binzz,

Is yours a 4rm flat? Cos I dont know why my ID keep insisting that he cant do a sliding for my kitchen door becos of the circuit breaker box at the wall... arghhh

GrumpyBear, mine is 4-room.. not only i can do, Xlan and makemefly also can do it..

Hi binzz... Can i know hw much did u pay for ur kitchen sliding door? It looks reali nice :bangwall:

I think around $700 - $800..