Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Where Can I Get Water Features

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
cox my fengshui mention that i need one that to be one 24 hrs

i do really know where can i get

any advice

www.astoria.com.sg

or go to rochor/fulushou/bencoolen shopping. tons down there.

hi! Found this thread and thought I'd piggy-back rather than create a new one. !!

i'm looking for a water feature (a water "stone wall" in fact) to serve as a partition separating my living room from the main entrance.

does anyone know approx. how much it cost and where can i find a selection?

TIA!

hi! Found this thread and thought I'd piggy-back rather than create a new one. :~

i'm looking for a water feature (a water "stone wall" in fact) to serve as a partition separating my living room from the main entrance.

TIA!

those stone wall water feature > big enough to cover the width of your door? no cheap....

go thomson nursery...whole stretch of florists.

There are some nursery beside Hougang Heart Land Mall. Perhaps you can try. I visit one of them today, she is very friendly on helping us.

Go natureco. They have very nice water features

I saw a shop at racecourse road selling alot of water feature,tabletop kind. They are about $30 and above, tink can bargain also. Lots of fengshui shop selling cheap fengshui items. Its cheaper than bugis n chinatown area.So amazed that the same Pi Xiu and some other ornaments like ru yi that was sold in Chinatown is abt 20% to 30% cheaper at racecourse road.

hi! Found this thread and thought I'd piggy-back rather than create a new one. :sport-smiley-004:

TIA!

hi jopp,

if u managed to find this, can u post it here. i'm also kinda looking for one myself. thanks..

those stone wall water feature > big enough to cover the width of your door? no cheap....

go thomson nursery...whole stretch of florists.

hi mace,

does the thomson nursery sell these big big wall type of water feature? thanks.

I saw a shop at racecourse road selling alot of water feature,tabletop kind. They are about $30 and above, tink can bargain also. Lots of fengshui shop selling cheap fengshui items. Its cheaper than bugis n chinatown area.So amazed that the same Pi Xiu and some other ornaments like ru yi that was sold in Chinatown is abt 20% to 30% cheaper at racecourse road.

racecourse ones very cheap-po. All plastic types.

does the thomson nursery sell these big big wall type of water feature? thanks.

Big Wall type is mostly found in Island Landscaping right at the dead end.

For those normal square kind.. is either Goodwood or Nature Co