Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smallfish

Winter Int'l Group- Any Experience On Buying Sofa From Them

Hello All,

I have just ordered a Dining Table with 4 chairs and sofa with them. Total cost about 4K.

Are they really that bad? Now I feel a bit uncertain over them following the comments by HL85. I have scheduled them to deliver my goods in Dec. Anyone has any experience with them (good or bad) maybe can share with me so I can 'preempt' myself.

I also felt that their stuffs are a bit on the high side but their designs are appealing.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I've received my full leather sofa from Winter since 31 Oct.

I must say that either I was really lucky or their customer service has really improved. Just want to share my experience with you guys after I heard so many negative comments about them.

On 29 Oct, I tried to give them a call at their delivery service hotline since many forumers said that it's better to check that the goods are in their warehouse. However the woman who picked up the call said that they could only inform me the day before the delivery. So I called the store in IFC which I bought my sofa and the lady who picked up were nice enough to give me 2 nos to contact. However she also advised me to call just 1 day before my scheduled delivery on 31 Oct.

On 30 Oct, just when I was about to call them in the afternoon, someone called me and confirmed with me my delivery on 31 Oct. I was quite surprised. They even told me the time would be 11-1pm.

On 31 Oct morning, the delivery supervisor (i think) called me around 10.30am to say that they would arrive by 11am. Indeed they arrived at 11am sharp. The sofa was in good condition and the delivery supervisor and his 2 delivery guys were pretty friendly. They helped me with pushing the sofa here & there cuz I was indecisive of the location I want.

The only thing I was a little unhappy about was that they did not ask if I want the sofa to be joined permanently together. So after they left and I tried out my sofa, one of the chairs dislocated and fell out. So I called them immediately (which was ~20mins after they left) and they actually made a turn to come back to my house to fix up the chair.

I really find that my experience with them was pretty good. :thumbs up: