Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
just had my AD on 13 Sep 08. No time to update my blog till now. Here are some of the photos to share =)

f_13sep0841m_6c331cd.jpg

f_P1010811m_acd027a.jpg

WOo!ooO!ooO!

Congrats!

Hello Kitty..me also like! More pics more pics!

hehe no more hello kitty photos la :P only that one

here is my 3in1 wedding photos in the mbr

f_P1010812m_18be6b3.jpg

realised that for new neighbourhood, our dustbin is located outside of the flat..ie.centralised dustbin. Hence we need a "cover" dustbin at home..

came across this super super value for $ dustbin. its 26L. really big. guess how much it cost? ($10 only :notti: ) its not a step bin though. Need to lift the cover

f_P1010818m_d8aeab4.jpg

f_P1010820m_a202fe6.jpg

hehe no more hello kitty photos la :P only that one

here is my 3in1 wedding photos in the mbr

f_P1010812m_18be6b3.jpg

realised that for new neighbourhood, our dustbin is located outside of the flat..ie.centralised dustbin. Hence we need a "cover" dustbin at home..

came across this super super value for $ dustbin. its 26L. really big. guess how much it cost? ($10 only :notti: ) its not a step bin though. Need to lift the cover

f_P1010818m_d8aeab4.jpg

f_P1010820m_a202fe6.jpg

Congrats...

May I ask where you get ur bin huh?

Been searching for one orange one with cover but could not find it...

Thanks. :)

Congrats...

May I ask where you get ur bin huh?

Been searching for one orange one with cover but could not find it...

Thanks. :)

i bought it yesterday at Vivo Giant..only saw dark blue and orange. duno whether do they still have orange one or not cos i took the last piece of orange there. u can try ur luck again? this bin is placed in a space at the center of the giant (not at the bin section)

i bought it yesterday at Vivo Giant..only saw dark blue and orange. duno whether do they still have orange one or not cos i took the last piece of orange there. u can try ur luck again? this bin is placed in a space at the center of the giant (not at the bin section)

thank you...

Will try the one at IMM or Pioneer Mall... :)

Thank you... :dancingqueen:

bought this chopping board at Robinson over the weekend (same c.board with xlan's and applefreak :notti: ) damage done: after all the discount = $30.32

still duno whether is it worth to buy or not :sport-smiley-018:

f_chop1m_47290c7.jpg

haha. i oso bought this board over de wkend after i see ur blog =p

but i bought the red one :dancingqueen:

eh its just a vacuum cleaner with vv long wire, so no need to plug here and there, sorry for the confusion,lol paiseh..

bought this Brabantia Bin at OG for $45.90..hmmm..shld have bought the 12L. This 5L seems not big enough

f_P1010544m_d87893b.jpg

f_P1010543m_0603c8c.jpg

aiyoh. nice bin oso. shall buy this when i move in :bangwall:

haha. i oso bought this board over de wkend after i see ur blog =p

but i bought the red one :dancingqueen:

aiyoh. nice bin oso. shall buy this when i move in :bangwall:

er..this bin is too small to put in the kitchen, ended up i place it in the living room. Not value for $ leh..buy Simplehuman brand better :notti:

congrats and nice weddin decor YG! the colours matches ur cupboards nicely. i see u hang ur weddin photos up. gd lookin frame!

btw, how did u hang it up? by drill and nails or 3M hook? cos me thinkin of hangin things but not sure if the 3M hook can tahan the weight....

hahaha....got the same board in grey also after hearin a lot bout it in renotalk.

er..this bin is too small to put in the kitchen, ended up i place it in the living room. Not value for $ leh..buy Simplehuman brand better :notti:

hehe. ok. simplehuman. from diy shop ah?

congrats and nice weddin decor YG! the colours matches ur cupboards nicely. i see u hang ur weddin photos up. gd lookin frame!

btw, how did u hang it up? by drill and nails or 3M hook? cos me thinkin of hangin things but not sure if the 3M hook can tahan the weight....

hahaha....got the same board in grey also after hearin a lot bout it in renotalk.

the wedding photos must hang using drilling with nails..(cos its too heavy, need to drill 2 holes)

hahah the chopping board so many people buy ar

hehe. ok. simplehuman. from diy shop ah?

yup simplehuman can only be bought from that DIY shop (cant remember the name of the shop). u can drop by harbourfront level 3 to see see, there is a big simplehuman shop that sells alot of bin ;)

the wedding photos must hang using drilling with nails..(cos its too heavy, need to drill 2 holes)

hahah the chopping board so many people buy ar

yup simplehuman can only be bought from that DIY shop (cant remember the name of the shop). u can drop by harbourfront level 3 to see see, there is a big simplehuman shop that sells alot of bin ;)

hehe. harbourfront ah? kk. near my office. i go cc nxt time :dancingqueen:

why must get simplehuman bin? what's so special or good??

Is quite ex right. I think I saw at IMM homefix store.