Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redbottle

Elmark Ceiling Fan Users: Please Share Ur Experience

i have ordered an Elmark 56" silicon steel ceiling fan with remote control for $230... already placed a $50 deposit... delivery is next saturday...

just now i happened to read the bad experience of one Elmark fan user and it seems that Elmark has bad customer service... :yamseng::dunno::good:

now i am thinking if i should cancel my order and let the shop forfeit the $50 deposit... :good::dunno:

if Elmark is really that bad, i won't want to spend $35 to install it and then face problems with the fan and then spend another $300 to buy and install another brand fan... :sport-smiley-018::yamseng:

Elmark ceiling fan users, please help share ur experience! :bow::bow::bow:

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have recently bought and install one Elmark fan and so fast I have no problem.

I bought directly from Elmark.

hi cookcpu,

thanks for sharing... good to know the fan is working fine for u... !!

Hi redbottle,

Elmark have bad customer service if your fan start to have problem and when you are calling them in for servicing. You can actually go for Crestar. They have a wide selection of ceiling fan and good customer service. You can get the Crestar Airvac 54" Arylic blade, the wind is actually 50% more powerful then those normal standard 54" fan. Normal standard rate for installing a celing fan will be ard $45 or more if you have a false ceiling. If any shop quote you prices like $30 or $35, they are using those unlicence contractor to do the work for you.

Most of the contractor know how to install the fan but will not know how to do the balancing, that why they will charge ard $45 or more for installing and balancing. :)

I ordered a few Crestar ceiling fans for my house. Crestar was recommended to me when I was comparing brands of fans.

i had actually wanted to buy crestar also... my colleague highly recommended this brand... it costs abt $300 with remote...

i was tempted by the lower price of elmark, with remote only $230 and immediately placed a deposit of $50...

:sport-smiley-018::notti:

hmm.. realli ah ?

so far i use elmark no issue. i bought direct from the elmark warehouse. when they were doing the setup for me, i did hear some noises and of course gt worried. the nice techs actually helped me resolve the issue in 2 of their fan until i was satisfied.

so far so good. *cross fingers!*

hmm.. realli ah ?

so far i use elmark no issue. i bought direct from the elmark warehouse. when they were doing the setup for me, i did hear some noises and of course gt worried. the nice techs actually helped me resolve the issue in 2 of their fan until i was satisfied.

hi oonik grl,

how much does elmark charge u for installing the fan???

hi oonik girl

u installed ur elmark fans already? i rem u also bought the 4054 model the curved blade one right? can i just check, for ur fans, when they install, when u switch on the main switch, does the light come on or u still need to press the remote to turn on the lights?

hmm.. realli ah ?

hi swatdila.. mine will still need to press remote to turn on the lights.

hi oonik girl

u installed ur elmark fans already? i rem u also bought the 4054 model the curved blade one right? can i just check, for ur fans, when they install, when u switch on the main switch, does the light come on or u still need to press the remote to turn on the lights?

hi, so same like mine la.. which i find a bit stupid bcos if the remote spoil, the lights also cannot use....

hi swatdila.. mine will still need to press remote to turn on the lights.

kdk?

i didn't see that in the kdk website... only white one. but i shall keep my eyes open when i start shopping for electrical appliances.

i saw this in this month's home and decor magazine and really like that it's so simple and so black! it will be able to "hide" dust, as opposed to white fans. :(