Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hey could i have the contacts too please?

Mine is also @ Blk 988 and looking to do my kitchen, and MBR only.

Have a relative that does woodwork but need help on other things on works like concrete base and protetive layering for the parquet flooring.

Any recommendations?

hi ckoonyin ~ me a future owner of JW Blk 989D! Whats yr budget? me already sourcing for quote le.. rcvd a few liao...maybe can share with u..let me know whats yr budget.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi ckoonyin ~ me a future owner of JW Blk 989D! Whats yr budget? me already sourcing for quote le.. rcvd a few liao...maybe can share with u..let me know whats yr budget.

My Budget not that high.......about 8-9k plus............went to the exhibition @ Expo got lots of ID also......have u been there?

I looked for several of them but now pending for their quotes. But got 2 which i was pretty comfy with their prices..............U can PM me if u wanna know who i spoke to..........but it;s abt 7 - 8 k with kitchen and painting done...........

Let me know your quotes too ya? :thumbs up:

Btw which unit u are @ ah?

My Budget not that high.......about 8-9k plus............went to the exhibition @ Expo got lots of ID also......have u been there?

I looked for several of them but now pending for their quotes. But got 2 which i was pretty comfy with their prices..............U can PM me if u wanna know who i spoke to..........but it;s abt 7 - 8 k with kitchen and painting done...........

Let me know your quotes too ya? :thumbs up:

Btw which unit u are @ ah?

Din know ID can do up a whole house for 8-9K only. So far lowest package including flooring i saw was 11k, and with really basic works without wardrobe and maybe minimal ceiling works.

hello, my first post here... I also gg to get my keys in abt 1-2mth time, just got flat at 276 jurong west, standard 5rm.

I went to imm yest n saw a few id, n most quote me in the region of 25k-30k, they said its abt that region. They told me their tiles r quality n all lah, n say price is $6 onwards blah blah, one even told me if i want parquet flooring, its more ex.

Then there was one that was v gd. I saw his portfolio, n even tho its not v stylish, the designs look v comfortable on the eye, n gives u gd feel of home. Cuz my wife n i dont realli want the hse to look too much like a showroom, n lose the cosy home feel. He is abit the ah beng style, but v nice and honest guy. He even told me tiles wise he let me go choose my own, n parquet he say is onli abit more than laminated flooring, n cheaper than homo. Also in terms of costwise, its the most competitive, and in fact he told us something if we ask him do will be more ex, so he rather we go get ourselves at certain places. Even told us where to get from.

So next week shld be gg to see him again to see wat he actually designed, and he was the first who offered to bring us to view his work at some sites. He never stress on asking us our budget, never put pressure to know how much he can make from us.

Of the other 2 i saw, 1 was very frenly n listens but price is 25k onwards. There is this other lady who from the start just tell us wat she will do, wat she had done n all, n nv really ask wat we want. N still come up to 25-30k, n refused to draw anything until we sign on. So i told her fly kite lol

The curious thing r those packages i saw like 13,888 onli, but they cover the basic things like homo flooring for dining n living rm, laminated flooring for 3 rm, kitchen cabinet, false ceiling for living rm as well as tv console n all.

I prefer to start simple, then from there i add on n see how it affects my cost/budget. Rather than they plan everything out, then u wanna cut this n that, they will pyscho you not to, n tell you price not much dif.

Din know ID can do up a whole house for 8-9K only. So far lowest package including flooring i saw was 11k, and with really basic works without wardrobe and maybe minimal ceiling works.

My sincere appologies.............they quoted me was without the tiles for the flooring cause my flat is premium flat so toilet and floors all done.

My sincere appologies.............they quoted me was without the tiles for the flooring cause my flat is premium flat so toilet and floors all done.

hi ckoonyin ~ no i din went to the exhibition. it will be great if you would be able to share with me the two IDs.

I went to three ID for design inspiration and quote. One of them was living arts...i prefer their kitchen design cos u know la...new flat not much window means not much sunlight also. so he come out with a design that allows my kitchen to be brighter. He quoted $29k (excluding re wiring etc) X right somemore what he quoted are very normal quality lor. dun have to do titling yet so x. anyway..i look thru his breakdown and realise alot of things are actualy not necessary..he see we gong gong ma so quote so many rubbish inside. Anyway.. i got his drawing so will wait for other id to revert on their pricing then will finalise my design and decide to outsource the jobs to different ppl to do. means seperate job. like wardrboe and kitchen get carpentry to do but follow ID deisng. I also enage another one he quotation quite ok ...only $13k. but if u wan rather simple reno..think will be much more cheaper. if u wan..i can give u his contact. I am still waiting for the last ID frrom Substances. The ID quite young...and very open. he told us he give us a quote whatever i feel x .... i can outsource that part of work to others who can quote cheaper. Eg..painting if i can cheaper pricing..then he just take out from my quote. he said he is ok one. then for furniture he will go shopping with us to buy the correct and suitable one with us. I told him my budget is not more than 15k for the whole house...with a relaxation corner etc. Once i got his quote i share with u.

O ya my unit is 659. Dunno if your layout is the same as mine. give me yr email la..so i can foward quote to u too. hahah.. my email is missy.winnie@yahoo.com.sg

hello, my first post here... I also gg to get my keys in abt 1-2mth time, just got flat at 276 jurong west, standard 5rm.

I went to imm yest n saw a few id, n most quote me in the region of 25k-30k, they said its abt that region. They told me their tiles r quality n all lah, n say price is $6 onwards blah blah, one even told me if i want parquet flooring, its more ex.

Then there was one that was v gd. I saw his portfolio, n even tho its not v stylish, the designs look v comfortable on the eye, n gives u gd feel of home. Cuz my wife n i dont realli want the hse to look too much like a showroom, n lose the cosy home feel. He is abit the ah beng style, but v nice and honest guy. He even told me tiles wise he let me go choose my own, n parquet he say is onli abit more than laminated flooring, n cheaper than homo. Also in terms of costwise, its the most competitive, and in fact he told us something if we ask him do will be more ex, so he rather we go get ourselves at certain places. Even told us where to get from.

So next week shld be gg to see him again to see wat he actually designed, and he was the first who offered to bring us to view his work at some sites. He never stress on asking us our budget, never put pressure to know how much he can make from us.

Of the other 2 i saw, 1 was very frenly n listens but price is 25k onwards. There is this other lady who from the start just tell us wat she will do, wat she had done n all, n nv really ask wat we want. N still come up to 25-30k, n refused to draw anything until we sign on. So i told her fly kite lol

The curious thing r those packages i saw like 13,888 onli, but they cover the basic things like homo flooring for dining n living rm, laminated flooring for 3 rm, kitchen cabinet, false ceiling for living rm as well as tv console n all.

I prefer to start simple, then from there i add on n see how it affects my cost/budget. Rather than they plan everything out, then u wanna cut this n that, they will pyscho you not to, n tell you price not much dif.

hihi .. is possible for simple touch up since ours is a premium flat. what we need to do is painting, and install of lighting, kitchen cabinet and wardrobe + acid wash up at the end. If for standard 5room normal do will be like 30k.

hi ckoonyin ~ no i din went to the exhibition. it will be great if you would be able to share with me the two IDs.

I went to three ID for design inspiration and quote. One of them was living arts...i prefer their kitchen design cos u know la...new flat not much window means not much sunlight also. so he come out with a design that allows my kitchen to be brighter. He quoted $29k (excluding re wiring etc) X right somemore what he quoted are very normal quality lor. dun have to do titling yet so x. anyway..i look thru his breakdown and realise alot of things are actualy not necessary..he see we gong gong ma so quote so many rubbish inside. Anyway.. i got his drawing so will wait for other id to revert on their pricing then will finalise my design and decide to outsource the jobs to different ppl to do. means seperate job. like wardrboe and kitchen get carpentry to do but follow ID deisng. I also enage another one he quotation quite ok ...only $13k. but if u wan rather simple reno..think will be much more cheaper. if u wan..i can give u his contact. I am still waiting for the last ID frrom Substances. The ID quite young...and very open. he told us he give us a quote whatever i feel x .... i can outsource that part of work to others who can quote cheaper. Eg..painting if i can cheaper pricing..then he just take out from my quote. he said he is ok one. then for furniture he will go shopping with us to buy the correct and suitable one with us. I told him my budget is not more than 15k for the whole house...with a relaxation corner etc. Once i got his quote i share with u.

O ya my unit is 659. Dunno if your layout is the same as mine. give me yr email la..so i can foward quote to u too. hahah.. my email is missy.winnie@yahoo.com.sg

Ah i see. :P Perhaps u wanna try to go to expo......the exhibition is until end of the month. Perhaps u can give your floor plan to several ID @ 1 time.

For my case am also seeking ideas for the house as i may have lobang for capenter to do my cabinents but am not so creative so need help in the design part. So tot if a ID price is not that ex den ok lor.

I've PM you my email address liao.

Hi all,

I also gt a 5room premium in JW. Now waiting for second appointment. Planning to renov before CNY then slowly get the furnitures move in. Haven start sourcing for contractors( I have roughly in mind wat concept i like).But i have this qns in my mind.If I go for contractors, do i choose the material for the wardrobe n kitchen cabinet from them or i will have to source for my own?sorry if its a silly question but i really have no idea....

If it's contractor....it is best to specify yourself.........cause i think if u leave it up to them...they may give you substandard one.........

But if u have a ID den should be ok........cause anything u can KBKP to him ma........and also i think he will also put a sample of the laminate along with the drawing.

Your flat is at St 93 too?

Edited by ckoonyin

Got a quote which i find is very cheap alr.

19k for my 5rm flat, 111sqm

Pebble stone floyer area

Homo tiles for living/dining room and kitchen

Parquet for 3 bedrm

14ft kitchen cabinet

False ceiling for half of my living rm

Glass swing door at kitchen

Glass swing door at both toilets

Partition for walk in wd in mbr (will buy the poles system at ikea, as he also recommended it cheaper n sturdy enuf)

partition with wood panel **** room for study area

Overlay mbr wall n floor tiles

relocate toilet bowl and install wash basin

Paint

chemical wash

hauglage

Platform in mbr

No feature walls, as we find its too expensive and once the design is out, it can be an eyesore.

Mine is at st 64. this week went to see my unit 3 times liao :P .very excited.my budget is below 10k.wanna spend more on furnitures also. cos i felt tat sometimes furniture do play an important part.. :yamseng:

Mine is at st 64. this week went to see my unit 3 times liao :( .very excited.my budget is below 10k.wanna spend more on furnitures also. cos i felt tat sometimes furniture do play an important part.. ;)

Also have mine at st 64. hi everyone.

starting to scout around for suitable ID/contractor.

Went to see 1 ID today. Quoted 20-25k for my premium 5-room. Seems steep. !!

Also have mine at st 64. hi everyone.

starting to scout around for suitable ID/contractor.

Went to see 1 ID today. Quoted 20-25k for my premium 5-room. Seems steep. :good:

20-25k inclusive of kitchen cabinets and wardrobe for all rooms or?

currently searching for ID too... any intro?

wah 20-25k for premium 5 room?

you doing a lot of things isit?

or gena chop?

well, do have some things on my proposed list.

hack down wall to give me mega size MBR where I'll hold my WIW + Study + MBR. All tailor-made capentry in this room.

1 room left untouched

Feature wall in living/dining room, some wall paper here and there

Shoe Cabinet

half-Hack kitchen wall to create bar counter

overlay wall and floor tiles in 2 toilets n kitchen

Create a dry and wet kitchen

kitchen cabinet

L-box at entrance and above tv console

window grille

think that's all

is 20-25k too much for these?