Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Not sure any of u encounter the same problems or not but our storeroom ceiling actually got problem. The ceiling was like having those water mark. We just ask the hdb contractor come down last Sat and he mention that it might due to 湿气 or maybe somethings to do with the piping upstair or so on. Anyway he mention that already have few cases in our area and they will come down to re-paint our storeroom ceiling with some kind of paint which actually can remove those water mark. Maybe you guys can go back and take a look whether having the same problems or not. Better solve all this problems before the hdb contractor leaving.

really ah????? aiyo. does it also happen to my toilet ceiling?? cant c lei.. gotta go back n back check already.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi junxian! wow.. finally move in huh? hee. muz arrange a time go down c ur beautifully renovated place :notti: tink i saw from ur t-blog it's so nice! :)

oops... knew there was a deadline to submit the feedback but din know it's so soon haha. then mayb gota submit online liao :P

popeye gal.. long time no c u in here already.. so how's everythin goin? u shifted in permanently already or stil over wkends? hee.

hmm din know there's prob wif the storeroom ceiling.. muz do a chk tmr already..

hi ,

anyone knw the no. for the contractor downstairs? my main door are having this " squeking " sound.

Thks

maybe wanna put some oil at the metal joints?

my MBR bedrm door oso make noise when open/close.

my hubby put some D40 thing... he said it's like machine oil :dunno:

my unit has watermark all over. living/bdrms/kit. i didnt check the household shelter though.. too dark, i cant see properly wahaha.

just called and spoke to the mr ong again. faints. Really take 2 mths to do le. I tell him to just finish up watever they r doing la. i wna to take back my keys liao.

permit for hacking has been applied for the coming monday. hee. excited to start work soon. after dilly dally for so long. =X

my unit has watermark all over. living/bdrms/kit. i didnt check the household shelter though.. too dark, i cant see properly wahaha.

just called and spoke to the mr ong again. faints. Really take 2 mths to do le. I tell him to just finish up watever they r doing la. i wna to take back my keys liao.

permit for hacking has been applied for the coming monday. hee. excited to start work soon. after dilly dally for so long. =X

wah water mark is serious problem lei....

HDB contractor really CMI =( for me, next time gt more budget must hack away the badly lay living tiles ( a contractor told us... they are good tiles... just that the tiler did a bad job... :dunno: )

what the definition of badly layed tiles.

i think is quite ok leh.. just that the tiles size are too small and the pattern with red lines is not that nice. but the bigger grouting spacing is supposed to be the standard/right way to lay homo tiles.. to prevent uneveness or what not. Laying the tiles too closely to get smaller grout lines is usually done by outside contractor hired by homeowners who have this special request. in fact in the long run i was told is not good. as the tiles are not even..

this is what my ID told me

wah water mark is serious problem lei....

Agreed... inital reno stage, we tot contractor never close window properly...then rainwater seep in... then later, we traced our water mark problem in the kitchen to be quite a leakage problem from the kitchen toilet... HDB did some sealing up for us... so far our unit no issue le... but we noticed there is still a major leaking/dripping of the same pipping at the void deck... haha... so HDB only sealed up the units who complained but never really rectify the problem.. :rofl:

anyone have problem with the floor leveling ? my study room floor seems to be slightly slanted... cant put long table 0.0 cant get all legs touch the floor

is such thing normal ? :(

guess could be normal. my wall is also not straight, my ID told me when he's doing up the cabinet. some of the cabinets look like they are slanted :(

heard the ceiling too? anyone has the same problem?

guess could be normal. my wall is also not straight, my ID told me when he's doing up the cabinet. some of the cabinets look like they are slanted :(

heard the ceiling too? anyone has the same problem?

yup.. we have the same prob... :bleah: .. our mbr+wiw ceiling is slanted, when we install our aircon f.c.u... haha.. can see both are not in line de..the fcu according to our leveling device is confirm straight de.. same case for our kitchen's window frame, after we installed the grilles... can see is slanted too... buay tahan... :bow:

My door frame for master bedroom is slanted. HDb tot is the door prob so they tried rectifying the door till its not even anymore and the door when closed still cant align. den they realise is the frame prob. =?

Then cos i dun wan to wait for them to rectify liao, den they agree to either liase with my ID to do concurrently with them or to do after that. Haiz so troublesome. So i have yet to find out whether my floors are slanted or not. =/

vin

my mbr ceiling also same. but luckily that doesnt matter much to me... is my study room floor that made me headache ! :( wonder if still can report as defect =X