Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

can this omron do something like on for 10mins everyday from 5.30am ?

missyling.. is the same thing as the rubber at the side of the door. tested today.. works well =D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi neighbours,

wow long time din login.. after shifting in not so active in here liao hee. glad to c so many new neighbours and hope everythin go smoothly for those who r havin their reno! :)

so any updates so far? hmm i tink they've done some improvemt to our estate rite? and anyone of u filling up the survey form HDB sent? :deal:

Junxian,

i am not sure leh. coz i didnt have this requirement so never ask my electrician. I can ask for u when i next talk to him.

else if u want i can pass u his contact. U can pm me if u want

Edited by rumi

hi neighbours,

wow long time din login.. after shifting in not so active in here liao hee. glad to c so many new neighbours and hope everythin go smoothly for those who r havin their reno! :)

so any updates so far? hmm i tink they've done some improvemt to our estate rite? and anyone of u filling up the survey form HDB sent? :deal:

hi shutiao,

still need to drill? ha ha call me when u need. well, i had received the survey already n sent. ha ha. complaint more on the enviromental then home itself as mine wasn't a big problem.

n just a Q, does ur toilet has flies? little flies that look like fruit fly. headache. :bangwall:

Junxian,

i am not sure leh. coz i didnt have this requirement so never ask my electrician. I can ask for u when i next talk to him.

else if u want i can pass u his contact. U can pm me if u want

Junxian,

Thanks for your advise. Shall try to apply the rubber things to see if it work for me.

Rumi,

Can i trouble you to check with your electrician if he can also help me to connect the wire for my storage heater switch cos now i can only ON my heater in the kitchen which i find it very troublesome.

Thanks alot..

hi shutiao,

still need to drill? ha ha call me when u need. well, i had received the survey already n sent. ha ha. complaint more on the enviromental then home itself as mine wasn't a big problem.

n just a Q, does ur toilet has flies? little flies that look like fruit fly. headache. :bangwall:

Oh, shutiao also telling u about the drill matter? for her kitchen rite? haha.. So shutiao now u at least have 2 ppls which want to offer u the drill.. :D

ya my living room almost everynite will hav the flies fly in, but my htb will catch it and then throw it out thru kitchen window let them fly away (dun want to 杀生).. Ohh, will it cause the flies fly in to your toilet??? I just stay above u!! :o

Oh, shutiao also telling u about the drill matter? for her kitchen rite? haha.. So shutiao now u at least have 2 ppls which want to offer u the drill.. :D

ya my living room almost everynite will hav the flies fly in, but my htb will catch it and then throw it out thru kitchen window let them fly away (dun want to 杀生).. Ohh, will it cause the flies fly in to your toilet??? I just stay above u!! :o

hi gemini06,

don think so it fly from ur house. but hor quite a bit lei in the master toilet only. then hubby says cos the place is wet. but how come other house don have where toilet shld be the wet area?? :dunno: sigh

can this omron do something like on for 10mins everyday from 5.30am ?

missyling.. is the same thing as the rubber at the side of the door. tested today.. works well =D

:jawdrop: u oso wake up at 5.30am huh!!

tot me e only pai mia one zz

hi shutiao,

haha yap, till now haven drill it. reali nua ha. no la, partly oso cos hubby usually quite bz so no time to do these. hopefully wil have time to unpack all the things which haven been unpacked and do the necessary to our home this dec hee. another prob is he's afraid he might not know how to drill as it's the first time we're using the elect drill.. cos if drill wrongly, tat's it.. these goes our laminates cos i dun tink we'll b able to get the ID back to redo for us :bangwall:

we haven submit the form.. but guess it's more of complain too haha.

yap, i tink i know wat u r talkin abt.. toilet has quite a few leh. then kitchen sometimes have it too. and do u find our place very dusty? aiyo.. after i finished cleanin up the whole place, nex day dusty again.. haiz :(

haha yap.. actually wanted to borrow from helen but tat was quite some time back...so when i visited ur place recently, asked u abt it too haha. but like wat i've mentioned... we have some concerns. reali afraid might spoil the whole laminate if we use it wrongly..

haha yap, till now haven drill it. reali nua ha. no la, partly oso cos hubby usually quite bz so no time to do these. hopefully wil have time to unpack all the things which haven been unpacked and do the necessary to our home this dec hee. another prob is he's afraid he might not know how to drill as it's the first time we're using the elect drill.. cos if drill wrongly, tat's it.. these goes our laminates cos i dun tink we'll b able to get the ID back to redo for us :bangwall:

OKie. jus let me knw if u really needs it

we haven submit the form.. but guess it's more of complain too haha.

deadline is 17 nov lei. u better hurry..

yap, i tink i know wat u r talkin abt.. toilet has quite a few leh. then kitchen sometimes have it too. and do u find our place very dusty? aiyo.. after i finished cleanin up the whole place, nex day dusty again.. haiz :(

haha yap.. actually wanted to borrow from helen but tat was quite some time back...so when i visited ur place recently, asked u abt it too haha. but like wat i've mentioned... we have some concerns. reali afraid might spoil the whole laminate if we use it wrongly..

so how ah? i ask hubby he says gotta hack all the tiles cos might be something to do with the tiles underneth. but if te workers not properly done . e level down will suffer. sigh... :dunno:

hi neighbours,

Hi Shutiao !

really long time no see =D

I've just moved in ytd :notti:

:jawdrop: u oso wake up at 5.30am huh!!

tot me e only pai mia one zz

wake up early good ma.... :P .. my work start 7.25 :bangwall:

wake up early good ma.... :P .. my work start 7.25 :bangwall:

:jawdrop: so early ah!! then u knock off oso early lor

so envious... :notti:

me up by 5.30am then rush to childcare ctr then off to work at woodlamds

FAINT FAINT zz

wah so early.

my htb office at changi business park.. any good way to reach there by public trabsport?

He drives but is tiring and needs concentration for a long expressway drive. maybe still need to be stuck in jam. if got a express bus can sleep throughout better. MRT sounds too far a journey.

Not sure any of u encounter the same problems or not but our storeroom ceiling actually got problem. The ceiling was like having those water mark. We just ask the hdb contractor come down last Sat and he mention that it might due to 湿气 or maybe somethings to do with the piping upstair or so on. Anyway he mention that already have few cases in our area and they will come down to re-paint our storeroom ceiling with some kind of paint which actually can remove those water mark. Maybe you guys can go back and take a look whether having the same problems or not. Better solve all this problems before the hdb contractor leaving.