Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Will you guys be keen on making the traffic situation a better one?

Obviously the occasional emails to LTA doesn't work... :( I'm thinking of collecting residents' signatures to request for LTA to improve the road situation such that we can right turn from Jurong Point into our estate and also right turn out into Jurong West St 64 then out to PIE....

All the illegal U Turns are a traffic hazard and with the recent full uptake of the units here, the traffic condition will only get worse. I suggest to preempt all the potential accidents and rectify the road situation before any serious accidents happen.. :)

Who's keen on it?

i am keen. every time i U-Turn i am so scared that there is a police there nearby. sigh :(

Change wooden door to what for free? The door is actually good material versus flimsy bi-fold doors where the bi-fold door may squash my fingers + the hinge will give way very soon and u will not be able to lock or close the door properly. I recall having to tug many times at the bi-fold door at my aunt's place & I really hate it. + it doesn't give me a sense of security , not sure really lock or not.. what if pple from outside suddenly open the flimy bi-fold door. The problem with the current wooden door at our estate is that the door entrance location & where the door swing opens is not very eronomic...So i guess is a design issue. Guess is a matter of use to it. after all how many times visitors come ur place.. only u and hubby and children if any.....

change wooden dr to bi-fold for free due to the compaints they hold. i do not have any problems with e bi-fold dr till now as my mum n sis are all using. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not just with the potential demerit points and fines leh... Imagine more kids on the road and especially there's only 2 lanes... :( It's a perfect storm in waiting!!

Though I don't own a car, I do feel for the unnecessary damages, injuries, pain etc that lies in waiting... :(

i am keen. every time i U-Turn i am so scared that there is a police there nearby. sigh :(
Edited by apprye

Hi there, new here.. 676B

675A : samluvbliss, toothytooth, apprye

675B : Spotkev, Alexter, greenskyiv

676A : ilovecoffee, kiki2004, TinyEyes, mysotic, sengkt, thomnjan

676B : crazygirl48, roseberry, shutiao06, popeye gal, ed12, helenteepl, Gemini06

677A : cyanide, bpheng

677B : shootmie

677C : inuya5ha, junxian, norah

678A : teodami, Commando, bubbletan, jogal, baby_whyme, jjcian

678B : rav3n, GraCieGaL

678C : missyling, adathong, reds79

678D : dar80, NiVleK

Haven't move in, but just want to share that I even discover one of my future neighbour place their fish tank in the corridor!!! :unsure:

Luckly not in the same corridor but i feel sad for the ppl who stay in the corner unit.. :(

steal the fishes.. or made them die... haha then they wont dare to put their previous fish outside.

If fish can put outside, so can dogs and cats and hamsters...

we are not share the same corridor lah.. but just really not understand how the ppls think? why put the whole fish tank outside?? they also put a rectangle table outside, although is folded but is really.... messy! I'm really dunno how the ppl who stay in the corner unit there can bare about it? If my next door do the same am sure complain till dunno where!! :furious:

I also saw a bicycle park in the staircase right in front of the lift, i'm sure 99% is from the same unit!!!

think should bring up a cat there one day i think...

we are not share the same corridor lah.. but just really not understand how the ppls think? why put the whole fish tank outside?? they also put a rectangle table outside, although is folded but is really.... messy! I'm really dunno how the ppl who stay in the corner unit there can bare about it? If my next door do the same am sure complain till dunno where!! :furious:

I also saw a bicycle park in the staircase right in front of the lift, i'm sure 99% is from the same unit!!!

think should bring up a cat there one day i think...

hi, me also got the same feeling. everything outside. now my place there are park with bicycle , and luckily i am not staying beside this nearby with clothes all hang outside, i can even smell while waitin for the lift... 8|8|8|

i think my neighbour know the my unit is sold, now the corridor quite tidy.... phew... went twice to check, shoes no longer everywhere =P... hopefully is really that way.

*pray* no hanging clothes / xian yu / fish tank or wad so ever =P

hi, me also got the same feeling. everything outside. now my place there are park with bicycle , and luckily i am not staying beside this nearby with clothes all hang outside, i can even smell while waitin for the lift... 8|8|8|

Some of them put a lot of plants outside, occupied the common corridor......a bit green is ok, but if too much... i more afraid of dengue or fire hazard.....

junxian,

u got your 2d appt?

wah your ahg so fast .. i must really :fire: my officer.....

not yet... i wanted it to be mid sept =X after my rom.

Edited by junxian

Just to check, did any one of you manage to mount the bathroom accessories? My ID told me that it's best not to mount those corner shelves or the small shelves for toiletries below the mirror cause the tiles might crack due to the hollow walls... :(

From your experience, is it safe to mount the shelvings?

Just to check, did any one of you manage to mount the bathroom accessories? My ID told me that it's best not to mount those corner shelves or the small shelves for toiletries below the mirror cause the tiles might crack due to the hollow walls... :(

From your experience, is it safe to mount the shelvings?

Hi, there is a handbook given by HDB when u collect your key. I think the handbook did mention what should & shouldn't do with your bathroom. You may want to take a look :)