Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

think the dust shd come from reno in the estate. The pail of water is very grey and dirty after mopping. Have to change water several times.

I think water bill is very high loh if i mop everyday -_-

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
jjcian , shutiao can visit your house during weekend ? :dribble:

you guyz moved already right :thumbs up:

sure, u can pop by if u're there. for me i haven moved in hee. but it's ok. reno shld b 60% done. now waitin for carpentry to b up. juz installed lights today hee. ID said shld b able to handover by sat 7/6/08 :D we plannin to shift in on 8/6/08 actually haha :dancingqueen:

Hi,

You can refer to the following link to see where the new stadium is.

http://www.mylifestylemap.com/index.php?op...1&Itemid=34

Hi,

Seems like the link not working properly. Well you just just type "Jurong West Street 93" @ the textbox and you will see the new stadium.

Cheers.

o saw it.. it's the one at blk 900+ there.. mayb can try this link

http://www.map.gov.sg/StreetMap/ :)

sure, u can pop by if u're there. for me i haven moved in hee. but it's ok. reno shld b 60% done. now waitin for carpentry to b up. juz installed lights today hee. ID said shld b able to handover by sat 7/6/08 :D we plannin to shift in on 8/6/08 actually haha :dancingqueen:

can pm me you unit ? :dancingqueen:

stupid HDB site, i just checked my HLE status... it says i need to submit documents, where i already submitted everything on the booking day itself :furious:

emailed HDB credit dept. hope to get it clear soon :yamseng:

can pm me you unit ? :dancingqueen:

stupid HDB site, i just checked my HLE status... it says i need to submit documents, where i already submitted everything on the booking day itself :furious:

emailed HDB credit dept. hope to get it clear soon :yamseng:

ok, check ur PM :)

hmm sometimes hdb reali kok up one. juz ignore the notice if u've submitted. tink tat time hdb oso requested me to submit some docs..which i already did. but if u wana get ur keys fast, can try calling to "fan" the officer. tink it works :notti:

ok, check ur PM :)

hmm sometimes hdb reali kok up one. juz ignore the notice if u've submitted. tink tat time hdb oso requested me to submit some docs..which i already did. but if u wana get ur keys fast, can try calling to "fan" the officer. tink it works :notti:

actualli I want to delay till Aug ( 3 mths after booking )... due to some financial reason. :(

but am curious to know hows my hle n ahg status. what i seeing now is worrying :o

anyway... now i feel the time pass so slow ! how i wish now is already 2009 :sport-smiley-004:

means by then i should have moved in and saved enough for something extra.

looking forward to this sat house visiting ! :good:

:yamseng:

Edited by junxian

actualli I want to delay till Aug ( 3 mths after booking )... due to some financial reason. :(

but am curious to know hows my hle n ahg status. what i seeing now is worrying :o

anyway... now i feel the time pass so slow ! how i wish now is already 2009 :sport-smiley-004:

means by then i should have moved in and saved enough for something extra.

looking forward to this sat house visiting ! :good:

:yamseng:

ic.. but sometimes if u wan delay tink can request hdb to delay ur keys collection. else might b faster than 3 mths leh. hmm dun worry, tink shld b hdb side kok up la. mayb call the officer ask abt the status then feel more at ease.

haha..understand ur excitement. i oso wish my reno done and i shifted in already...cant wait hee.

we shall arrange tonite :seeya:

ic.. but sometimes if u wan delay tink can request hdb to delay ur keys collection. else might b faster than 3 mths leh. hmm dun worry, tink shld b hdb side kok up la. mayb call the officer ask abt the status then feel more at ease.

haha..understand ur excitement. i oso wish my reno done and i shifted in already...cant wait hee.

we shall arrange tonite :seeya:

hee.. finally gt reply from hdb ensuring the recieved the documents. :yamseng:

anyway .. those blocks nearer to JP now all left quite low floor le... lot of snapping up last week. :dribble:

by 2009 our area should much more lively =P

hee.. finally gt reply from hdb ensuring the recieved the documents. :yamseng:

anyway .. those blocks nearer to JP now all left quite low floor le... lot of snapping up last week. :dribble:

by 2009 our area should much more lively =P

gratz man~ :)

gratz man~ :)

also thanks shutiao & jjcian today let me visit their houses... will help a alot in my planning.. appreciate it very much :yamseng:

nice reno too :good:

also thanks shutiao & jjcian today let me visit their houses... will help a alot in my planning.. appreciate it very much :yamseng:

o no prob la.. dun mention it hee. hope it helps u to get a better idea of ur layout too since u've yet to collect the keys to view the interior hee. but hopefully u can stil c how the original layout is cos i tink for both of us, we changed the "shape" of the house a bit.. hee :yamseng:

Paiseh for late reply as u know, til now my place still haven install internet, some more sick yesterday so dun have internet at all over the whole weekend ;)

hi junxian,

suprise to see u here as well :yamseng:

this sunday is my app but seem like all the prefer unit re taken up :bangwall:

btw, is the flat in St64 built in 2001? if so mean those flat been vacant for 7yrs?

Edited by joemit7850

hi junxian,

btw, is the flat in St64 built in 2001? if so mean those flat been vacant for 7yrs?

hi joemit7850,

yap i tink so.. though when we applied and selected the flat tat time we din know abt it.. but when we asked bsc ppl over to do rectifications, tink they did mention the flat abt 7yrs old... tink it was durin sars period so hdb din release as mkt down, and oso due to other flats in JW area not taken up. tat's wat i've gathered so far :dunno:

hi junxian,

hihi... the flats been around for a looong time already... but it was fenced up and unaccessable until last year when they released the flats for balloting ;)