Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

wow.. wat a string of posts hee. aiya if i know response so gd, would have suggested organisin a gatherin earlier :notti:

so i take it tat harold, jjcian, junxian all onz ah? :thumbs up: but now it's the date and activity. hee.

Anyone else interested in a gathering? :dancingqueen: mayb we shld start a separate thread for it hee :notti:

o then for me and hubby, quite familiar in west area. though me only stayed in west for abt 8yrs i tink. previously stayin in marine parade. sometimes stil miss the east hee. hubby stayed in cck for more than 10yrs. so he's more familiar wif this area than me. durin courtship days, he familiarise me wif west area haha :sport-smiley-004:

wow jjcian ur wkplace reali quite far. lucky harold, at least can ride to wkplace.

then junxian, currently u stayin at which part? so now goin to ur wkplace quite time consuming? hee.

so tat means jjician shld b the most old bird one. shld bring us to explore JW hee. so far, the places u guys mentioned we've all been there. but jurong point already very familiar to us, cos even before we applied for the flat, already goin to JP quite frequently :P

gota explore places near our house where we can da bao food...cos i dun tink i'll b cookin often haha.

ya, SS's stuff r normally quite cheap..esp their food items i tink sometimes reali much cheaper compared to other supermarkets. yap agree tat gota look at the expiry date and packagin though sometimes some frozen stuff might not look as fresh as ntuc's one.. but i tink they've reali improved. actually our place in the middle of all these "malls n supermkts" so i'll say we have a lot of choices ;)

ya i tink the cocoa smell stil ok, foreign workers..sometimes rather disturbing. mayb for gals find it kinda not so safe in this area. as for airplanes ok la, slowly gettin used to it..not like initially reali found it quite deafening :P

Edited by shutiao06

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow.. wat a string of posts hee. aiya if i know response so gd, would have suggested organisin a gatherin earlier :notti:

so i take it tat harold, jjcian, junxian all onz ah? :thumbs up: but now it's the date and activity. hee.

o then for me and hubby, quite familiar in west area. though me only stayed in west for abt 8yrs i tink. previously stayin in marine parade. sometimes stil miss the east hee. hubby stayed in cck for more than 10yrs. so he's more familiar wif this area than me. durin courtship days, he familiarise me wif west area haha :sport-smiley-004:

wow jjcian ur wkplace reali quite far. lucky harold, at least can ride to wkplace.

then junxian, currently u stayin at which part? so now goin to ur wkplace quite time consuming? hee.

so tat means jjician shld b the most old bird one. shld bring us to explore JW hee. so far, the places u guys mentioned we've all been there. but jurong point already very familiar to us, cos even before we applied for the flat, already goin to JP quite frequently :P

gota explore places near our house where we can da bao food...cos i dun tink i'll b cookin often haha.

ya, SS's stuff r normally quite cheap..esp their food items i tink sometimes reali much cheaper compared to other supermarkets. yap agree tat gota look at the expiry date and packagin though sometimes some frozen stuff might not look as fresh as ntuc's one.. but i tink they've reali improved. actually our place in the middle of all these "malls n supermkts" so i'll say we have a lot of choices ;)

ya i tink the cocoa smell stil ok, foreign workers..sometimes rather disturbing. mayb for gals find it kinda not so safe in this area. as for airplanes ok la, slowly gettin used to it..not like initially reali found it quite deafening :P

erm ... now renting a house in yishun. everyday 5.30am wake up :bangwall:

me yet officially part of st 64 haha.. wait till my keys come :deal:

where is the SS btw.. didn't notice it :dunno: only saw a kopitiam near my block and a small shop

:yamseng: for jw st 64

p/s this whole week attending course @ kallang... so come here spam haha

Edited by junxian

ar... now i remember reading somewhere you was surfing during notice period :dancingqueen:

boonlay>novena ! 1hr journey ma ? maybe you can get a bike like harold or just get a 4wheels. :yamseng:

Heehee.. tat one is history le... just now just finished typing the reply then i kana arrow, now still in office working :o

ya, i usually take 1 hr to travel to work... sort of used to it liao la.... ;)

no $$ to buy personal transport lei.... some more petrol so :deal: better not tie myself to too many liabilities...

Edited by jjcian

wah a sudden surge of posts!

Neighbours that experienced the dust on shelves, were your windows fully shut? I've been mopping the floor everyday, hoping to 'condition' the grouting. :bangwall:

I left the top window slightly open la, for better ventilation mah...

My grouting 'dropped' out liao :bangwall: but too lazy to do anything... when got more time then go out the putty to replace the empty spaces.... ;)

itz only e aeroplane~ wahliew... sometime very loud sia~ 1 min can have 2 air plane fly pass~ for this must slowly get used bah~

:sport-smiley-018:

Although I've lived there for 10 years plus, still cant get used to it... sometimes find it really LOUD!!! :help:

no la, they changed alot le... now still got the stadium restaurants... been there twice, the JAP food not bad :good:

me and WTB always dabao from Jurong Point lo... LOL... simply too lazy to go elsewhere to buy dinner... :bleah:

where is the SS btw.. didn't notice it :dunno: only saw a kopitiam near my block and a small shop

:jawdrop: u good sia, wake up at 5:30 every morning???

SS is along Jalan Bahar road there... in between the police complex and temple there... :)

wow :jawdrop: u gota wake up so early everyday. no co transport?

ok no prob, so make sure to join us if there r any gatherings. any idea when u'll b gettin the keys?

wow~ take public to novena... got straight bus or u take mrt? long journey lei..

lucky i still got my bike, ride to work only 15mins but the mileage is 20km... so one day, to n fro from work add up to 40km... haizzz~ plus petrol price increasing every now n den, n now cant go to jb to pump petrol within 50km of the bordery of causeway, gotto save more $$$ liao~

;)

bro, for my case, my study room window is shut all day long, but still there is dust on my study table n tv rack. btw, u very hardworking lei, mop everyday... keekeekee... me n wife only mop during the weekend... so far the grouting still ok... but now, we also not really so particular of e grouting as previously liao... LOL!

:yamseng:

e foreign workers is not a prob for me, get used to the sight of them gathering in such a big group can liao~ LOL!

e cocoa smell also ok for me, as least its not smelly~ kinda enjoyin e smell whenever ride pass calbury factory~

itz only e aeroplane~ wahliew... sometime very loud sia~ 1 min can have 2 air plane fly pass~ for this must slowly get used bah~

:sport-smiley-018:

How's the dust condition for mopping once a week? Is the water very murky? I'm taking a break tonight and see if it becomes dusty again

My grouting 'dropped' out liao :bangwall: but too lazy to do anything... when got more time then go out the putty to replace the empty spaces.... ;)

Although I've lived there for 10 years plus, still cant get used to it... sometimes find it really LOUD!!! :help:

no la, they changed alot le... now still got the stadium restaurants... been there twice, the JAP food not bad :good:

me and WTB always dabao from Jurong Point lo... LOL... simply too lazy to go elsewhere to buy dinner... :bleah:

SS is along Jalan Bahar road there... in between the police complex and temple there... :)

is it bits and pieces came off? very sian leh like that, have to worry about my grouting dropping off. :bow:

o u mean the stadium over at 900+ there? ok nex time can go try hee.

ya i guess jurong point would b the most convenient ba. but if at home, then lazy to walk there, gota go nearest coffeeshop da bao hee.

Edited by shutiao06

wow :jawdrop: u gota wake up so early everyday. no co transport?

ok no prob, so make sure to join us if there r any gatherings. any idea when u'll b gettin the keys?

erm co transport @ 6am lor ... i start work 7.25AM :(

yaya will drag my WTB along haha.... anyway .. she is sharing this account with me

How's the dust condition for mopping once a week? Is the water very murky? I'm taking a break tonight and see if it becomes dusty again

is it bits and pieces came off? very sian leh like that, have to worry about my grouting dropping off. :bow:

i incharge of vacumn while my wife incharge moppin. accordin 2 her, she said that e water still ok... sure dirty~ but she said e dust more jialat.

:unsure:

o u mean the stadium over at 900+ there? ok nex time can go try hee.

ya i guess jurong point would b the most convenient ba. but if at home, then lazy to walk there, gota go nearest coffeeshop da bao hee.

jurong here got stadium meh? near where huh? :o

i incharge of vacumn while my wife incharge moppin. accordin 2 her, she said that e water still ok... sure dirty~ but she said e dust more jialat.

:unsure:

yah i noticed the pail of water has grey residue at the bottom after the mopping session. But I'm not sure if it's dust from the surroundings or from the grouting though :unsure:

jjcian , shutiao can visit your house during weekend ? :dribble:

you guyz moved already right :thumbs up:

Ya lo, small bits here and there, got to be very careful when mopping :(

yah i noticed the pail of water has grey residue at the bottom after the mopping session. But I'm not sure if it's dust from the surroundings or from the grouting though :unsure:

think shld be dust bah.. mine also got alot of residue after mopping...

grouting will fall off in 1 piece de... :furious:

jjcian , shutiao can visit your house during weekend ? :dribble:

you guyz moved already right :thumbs up:

no prob... i shld be at home on Sat, let me know what time you wanna come over?

yup, moved in already.... :dancingqueen:

no prob... i shld be at home on Sat, let me know what time you wanna come over?

yup, moved in already.... :dancingqueen:

okays. should be after lunch time. cfm again later. :yamseng: