Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

LOL! bro, my study room window is closed all e time, yet, my study table n tv rack alot of dust... haizzz~

:dunno:

shutiao, u can try organise a gatherin, maybe at the amphi-theatre in e middle of our estate. or a tour around jurong to get familiarised with e estate. keekeekee~ til now i only went to jurong point, pioneer mall (once), sheng siong (few times)... still haven try out boon lay shopping centre yet.

:sport-smiley-004:

ya lo... my coffee & dining tables are always coated with a thin layer of dust every night when we're home ;)

hey, count me in for the gathering too :) yesterday night me and WTB first time walk to Sheng Siong also, hahah... spent a good 1 hour plus there 'shopping' :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haahaahaa~ sheng siong is a gud place to buy groceries~ i intend to buy a trolley... coz previously, both hand carry bags of stuff, heavy sia~ den wana get a trolley... LOL!

:P

I thought SS's groceries and some food are well known to be always expired or near to expiry? Food not very fresh? Got worms in chocolates?

haahaahaa~ sheng siong is a gud place to buy groceries~ i intend to buy a trolley... coz previously, both hand carry bags of stuff, heavy sia~ den wana get a trolley... LOL!

:P

good idea :good: we've got 4 bagloads plus a broom and dustpan yesterday :P

I thought SS's groceries and some food are well known to be always expired or near to expiry? Food not very fresh? Got worms in chocolates?

I think they are getting better now... just look for the expiry dates on the things that u are getting and if the packaging do not look good, just dun buy it, afterall, you have got loads of choices in NTUC (Jurong Point), Giant (Pioneer Mall) and ShopNSave (Boon Lay Shopping Centre) :sport-smiley-003:

like what JJ mentioned, gotto check for expiry date for the stuff before placin in your basket... not to mention sheng siong, i also encounter some other supermarket wif their stuff expired.

actually SS's stuff is not known for their expired stuff, but they are famous for their CHEAP stuff... keekeekee~ u be surprised if u compared their price tag with other mega supermarket.

happy shopping~

:)

LOL! bro, my study room window is closed all e time, yet, my study table n tv rack alot of dust... haizzz~

:dunno:

shutiao, u can try organise a gatherin, maybe at the amphi-theatre in e middle of our estate. or a tour around jurong to get familiarised with e estate. keekeekee~ til now i only went to jurong point, pioneer mall (once), sheng siong (few times)... still haven try out boon lay shopping centre yet.

:sport-smiley-004:

is tat a mini jw-st-64 residential club in the making ? :good:

my life in the west started when i met my WTB 3 years ago. followed by my first job also JW. even current job also west.....

and of coz buying a hdb in JW also. YET i m still sotong in this area :dunno:

is tat a mini jw-st-64 residential club in the making ? :good:

my life in the west started when i met my WTB 3 years ago. followed by my first job also JW. even current job also west.....

and of coz buying a hdb in JW also. YET i m still sotong in this area :dunno:

WOW! so gud ah, work place @ west, stay west oso~ shiock...

my life in jurong started only 2weeks ago when i moved in... more sotong den u~ LOL!

me stay bishan area, my wife stay bedok area...

me work toa payoh area, my wife west area...

so me e most jialat one~ LOL!

:unsure:

my life in jurong started only 2weeks ago when i moved in... more sotong den u~ LOL!

Wah... like tat I very 'old bird' liao cos i lived in JW extension from 1989-1999 before shifting to North-West area... Coming a full circle now in shifting back to JW st 64 :P

WTB have been staying in Jurong for ard 17 years liao also ;)

Wah... like tat I very 'old bird' liao cos i lived in JW extension from 1989-1999 before shifting to North-West area... Coming a full circle now in shifting back to JW st 64 :P

WTB have been staying in Jurong for ard 17 years liao also ;)

yalor, u old bird liao~ i noob to jurong~ still discovering jurong everyday... keekee :)

yalor, u old bird liao~ i noob to jurong~ still discovering jurong everyday... keekee :)

hahaha.. dun worry, u'll like it very soon... after u got used to the airplanes, cocoa smell and the huge number of foreign workers ;)

hahaha.. dun worry, u'll like it very soon... after u got used to the airplanes, cocoa smell and the huge number of foreign workers ;)

my co gt 4k of foreigner workers. :furious: already get used of that sight .

cadbury burn cocoa everyday ! 8|

u guys so active today :yamseng:

wow. bishan + bedok = JW ? :( u drive ? if not from boonlay>tpy jialat

Edited by junxian

u guys so active today :yamseng:

wow. bishan + bedok = JW ? :( u drive ? if not from boonlay>tpy jialat

:jawdrop: u're fated to stay in JW then :P

this month just joined new coy so dun have much time to keep logging into renotalk, today workload lighter so can spend some time here ;)

Harold rides so i guess travelling to/from work still ok for him, poor me, take public transport all the way to Novena lo :bangwall:

:jawdrop: u're fated to stay in JW then :P

this month just joined new coy so dun have much time to keep logging into renotalk, today workload lighter so can spend some time here ;)

Harold rides so i guess travelling to/from work still ok for him, poor me, take public transport all the way to Novena lo :bangwall:

ar... now i remember reading somewhere you was surfing during notice period :dancingqueen:

boonlay>novena ! 1hr journey ma ? maybe you can get a bike like harold or just get a 4wheels. :yamseng:

wah a sudden surge of posts!

Neighbours that experienced the dust on shelves, were your windows fully shut? I've been mopping the floor everyday, hoping to 'condition' the grouting. :bangwall:

wow~ take public to novena... got straight bus or u take mrt? long journey lei..

lucky i still got my bike, ride to work only 15mins but the mileage is 20km... so one day, to n fro from work add up to 40km... haizzz~ plus petrol price increasing every now n den, n now cant go to jb to pump petrol within 50km of the bordery of causeway, gotto save more $$$ liao~

;)

wah a sudden surge of posts!

Neighbours that experienced the dust on shelves, were your windows fully shut? I've been mopping the floor everyday, hoping to 'condition' the grouting. :bangwall:

bro, for my case, my study room window is shut all day long, but still there is dust on my study table n tv rack. btw, u very hardworking lei, mop everyday... keekeekee... me n wife only mop during the weekend... so far the grouting still ok... but now, we also not really so particular of e grouting as previously liao... LOL!

:yamseng:

e foreign workers is not a prob for me, get used to the sight of them gathering in such a big group can liao~ LOL!

e cocoa smell also ok for me, as least its not smelly~ kinda enjoyin e smell whenever ride pass calbury factory~

itz only e aeroplane~ wahliew... sometime very loud sia~ 1 min can have 2 air plane fly pass~ for this must slowly get used bah~

:sport-smiley-018: