Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Whoa. I just JW area all like that...cos my unit now is being sold at 40K more for a similar one 2 floor below me.

hahaha... thanks to Govt special 'pricing', all HBD owner got paper gain of $40k

cool.....

let see how many are sold.

How do you pple get rid of persistent black foot markings left behind on the toilets floor tiles after visiting the toilet,showering, washing hands?

I notice the homogenous tiles is very easily stained and dirty & i am starting to hate the tiles!

How do you pple get rid of persistent black foot markings left behind on the toilets floor tiles after visiting the toilet,showering, washing hands?

I notice the homogenous tiles is very easily stained and dirty & i am starting to hate the tiles!

U can use the toilet stain remover (brown bottle white cap) which can be found in the supermarkets or the "closing down sale" shops. Costs around $1 - $1.50. Apply on the tiles and use a sponge scrub (something like those scotchbrite type but get the cheapo ones instead). I've used it on the living room tiles too. I clean in circular motion. If u use it on the living room tiles, rem to wipe off with a damp cloth after cleaning because that solution is quite strong. I dunno what will happen if never wipe off after cleaning though. :P As for toilet tiles, just wash off with water after cleaning. Hope that helps.

FYI

the carpark attendants are so on-the-ball liao...

i got a summon on 18th apr @ 9.08pm friday.

saw one car got a summon on 26th apr @ 2.03am which is a sat morning. And it was parked at a higher floor, carpark lift 2nd floor.

Hence my advice to those moving in, pls put coupons on friday evening and night parking.

Hi All,

Just like to ask for those who are having the storage heater. Cause my plumber just mentioned that the 35L Joven storage heater is too heavy for our toilet wall. He suggested us to get the 15L instead. So Can I ask does anyone of you here installed the 25? Cause I am thinking of installing the 25L instead.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Just like to ask for those who are having the storage heater. Cause my plumber just mentioned that the 35L Joven storage heater is too heavy for our toilet wall. He suggested us to get the 15L instead. So Can I ask does anyone of you here installed the 25? Cause I am thinking of installing the 25L instead.

Cheers.

Hi henrywoo,

u can take a look at alexter's t-blog here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?ac...=50&t=12369 page 3. There's installation of joven heater with pictures but i can't recall the size he bought. hope that helps :)

Hi Commando,

Thanks for the help. Think his heater is same as mine, 15L. This afternoon went to replace the heater, then the uncle selling the storage heater said that this is the first time that he ever heard that cannot install bigger capacity storage heater. Then called the plumber again to ask for the reason. Well found out that the fab. walls for our toilets are actually "cupboard" like, meaning its not as solid as we thought. Well actually my neighbour did mentioned that the instruction menu for our toilet did mentioned that the "dead weight", meaning the max weight that the wall can take is just 10kg!!! (My god!!!)

Well will just phone HDB to confirm again tomorrow on this issue!! I think must find a way to at least install the 25L storage heater.

Cheers

Hi Commando,

Thanks for the help. Think his heater is same as mine, 15L. This afternoon went to replace the heater, then the uncle selling the storage heater said that this is the first time that he ever heard that cannot install bigger capacity storage heater. Then called the plumber again to ask for the reason. Well found out that the fab. walls for our toilets are actually "cupboard" like, meaning its not as solid as we thought. Well actually my neighbour did mentioned that the instruction menu for our toilet did mentioned that the "dead weight", meaning the max weight that the wall can take is just 10kg!!! (My god!!!)

Well will just phone HDB to confirm again tomorrow on this issue!! I think must find a way to at least install the 25L storage heater.

Cheers

well 25L can be done.

afew of the 5rm put the 25L

my neighbor just install one.

just got to use a longer bot.

Hi Hi

Any recommend on fridge? I've shortlisted LG GR-B207WLQ and Samsung RSH1NEMH. Anyone know which brand is more well known for fridge?

Thanks.

Hi All,

Really have the time of my life just now. I think I did mentioned that because my plumber mentioned that the fab. wall cannot within stand the weight of the storage heater, so he suggested me to get 15L (the smallest). Then just now he came, then he still said that he is still uncomfortable with the weight!!! So never install loh!!! What the .....

So like that made me waste my trip to exchange the heater for nothing!! Now I think i read from somewhere that the BSC Mr. Tan is able to install the heater for us(will find out the thread). :curse:

did you all see the ugly bus stop they put up.

why the TC no money? put up those old type bus stop.

yeah... e super old school design bus stop~ you will luff till you drop after seeing the bus stop man~

:bangwall:

Hmm.. it's much better than walking so far down the road to the next bus stop to take a bus, no? Ugly also bo bian. Be thankful since LTA finally agree to set up the bus stop after some forumers requested ,got rejected and appealed persistenly!