Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry_pear

Lai's Modern Classic Home

Wah I really envy you got that rainshower set :dunno:

I almost got something like that at Chuan Heng but the moment when the staff told me $520 for the set , it made me turn my head away and go for the $65 shower set instead...sigh . Must work hard work hard ! :(

Oh by the way , your white tiles for mbr toilet is my kitchen counter wall tiles . Good choice matey :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1. there must be a device for you tilt your plc bulb so as to prevent breakages.

Hi strawberry pear, when we were selecting PLC lights, we noticed that PLC bulbs are either installed vertically or horizontally. Basically, there are 2 different designs. It does seem like those bulbs that are installed horizontally would be more difficult to change when they are burnt out. But in actual fact, as proved by a staff at National Electric (in Geylang), she showed us that if we squeeze the bulb on the left and right of the bottom of the bulb where the connectors are & pull out horizontally, it's actually pretty easy to remove & install without breaking the bulb.

It's ok..don't hv to chk brand for me...

I went down to Lookz & *** on Saturday.

Realised that the one u got is different from the one i wanted. I wanted one with a larger handle.

Couldn't find it at both shops.

End up buying this one at Genova for $145!! But i sure am happy abt this mixer!!

Took a long time to find this design!!

T_8218.jpg

Hi Bethel, I juz realised that we both have the same taps! Hehe~ :dunno:

Not everythings are bad. The strawberry pear's dining light is nice. :notti:

TPY... TPY... what happen ? The grills are not done up by S_Pear. It's HDB's fault. When u get ur keys next mth (79E ?), u will olso have the same design. Pls share with us what gd ideas u have.

Maybe u dun intend to be so mean, it's juz the tone u wrote in. Afterall, we will eventually be neighbours in future. BTW, S_Pear is a very nice neighbour, we are very happy to know her.

S_Pear, continue to remain cheerful ! :P

TPY... TPY... what happen ? The grills are not done up by S_Pear. It's HDB's fault. When u get ur keys next mth (79E ?), u will olso have the same design. Pls share with us what gd ideas u have.

Maybe u dun intend to be so mean, it's juz the tone u wrote in. Afterall, we will eventually be neighbours in future. BTW, S_Pear is a very nice neighbour, we are very happy to know her.

S_Pear, continue to remain cheerful ! :notti:

way to go~:P! :notti::notti::good:

Opps. My honest view turns into something against good. Btw do you agree in the point, grill do block the nice view and from a certain angle the tap do looks like a knife? This is good will from me but articulate it in a wrong manner, if possible change it. !!

hi all, let us not be too hostile to tpy. I believe he/she's trying to give some kind advice to s_pear afterall.

s_pear, allow me to share my experience. my fren had wanted to get a tap that looks similar to yours initially but a feng shui master stopped him.he said taps symbolize a source of wealth and installing one with sharp edges will not do good to the family.the sharp edges will bring in 'sha qi' ,instead of wealth into the family. 'sha qi' in turn will lead to illness and quarrels. s_pear,do consider a change of taps if possible. just my 2 cents worth.

hi all, let us not be too hostile to tpy. I believe he/she's trying to give some kind advice to s_pear afterall.

s_pear, allow me to share my experience. my fren had wanted to get a tap that looks similar to yours initially but a feng shui master stopped him.he said taps symbolize a source of wealth and installing one with sharp edges will not do good to the family.the sharp edges will bring in 'sha qi' ,instead of wealth into the family. 'sha qi' in turn will lead to illness and quarrels. s_pear,do consider a change of taps if possible. just my 2 cents worth.

Hi lifeisocrappy,

This is the better way to put the msg across. !!

S_Pear, u might want to reconsider the design if really bad feng shui. Oops ! I have to relook at all my taps design now. (My wife will KILL me !)

Edited by alister

:notti:

After all you guys will be staying in the same neighbourhood. Cool down and move along I think S_Pear will not take it to heart as TPY is jus giving his comment. I agree sometime harsh comment is hard to swallow, jus listern and don put it in ur heart utimately is ur lovely hse who know one day u guys can arrange a TPY units tour jus like applefreak. :notti:

Fyi we do have neighbours remove the window grills so as to have a clearer view, is up to u whether to burst ur budget. 8|

removing the grilles is more of being careful than the budget

it's against the hdb ruling to do so, so be sure to keep the grilles so that when hdb comes checking, you still have it to put back

if not got to pay to reinstall the grilles !!

hi s_pear, how's your renovation progressing?

me suffering from pix withdrawal liao leh :deal::lol:

Hi,

Just want to come in and kpo abit..just want to know how is the reno progress or the reno has already completed..

Thank you and have a nice day.

:bleah: